We want you to be totally satisfied with your online shopping experience. We are happy to assist you with any return or refund issues you may have, subject to the following conditions:
- For ANY and ALL return or refund issues, you must FIRST notify us in writing by e-mail, fax or post. (NB: NOT by telephone) Your correspondence MUST include; your Order / Invoice Number, a description of the product you bought and the reason for the return. We will then promptly write back to you explaining how to proceed from that point.
- In the case of goods received, but no longer wanted for whatever reason and a request for a return / refund sought, within ten (10) working days from your receipt of the goods, we will honour this PROVIDED that the goods are in their original packaging and condition and you include proof of purchase.
In other words, the products are UNOPENED and UN-USED. We must inform you that this is a non-negotiable issue. If you are in any doubt about which product to order, please call us before you make a purchase for some no-obligation friendly advice. The cost and responsibility of returning the goods to us safely will be borne by you. Please send the goods back to us via recorded or courier delivery, securely packaged to avoid any transit damage. We may help you to do this depending on circumstances.
Should there be any missing parts or damage, we reserve the right to make a deduction from any refund due to you, for the part or whole value of the missing or damaged items.
- In the case of faulty goods, we may EITHER; ask YOU to send them back to us (in their original packaging) initially at your expense (and we will refund this to you upon their safe arrival to us once confirmed that the goods are indeed faulty) or WE may arrange to pick up the goods (at our expense) from you at a suitable time. We will then promptly send you a replacement (at our expense) or give you a full refund, depending on what you requested from us.
- We regret that refunds will not be issued for products that are NOT returned with their original packaging or show obvious signs of previous use, unless they are faulty and still within the manufacturer’s warranty.
- If, for some reason, we have to cancel an order or make a refund to your card in part or in full, we will do this promptly and contact you via e-mail or phone to inform you.All refunds incur a £5.00 administration charge unless otherwise advised by Just Buy Online Limited. Any refunds issued will only be credited to the Credit or Debit Card used for the original purchase and will only be made after we have received and inspected the goods.
This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Registered customers can access their purchase history, receive product notifications and access tracking details.